The War Museum Branch in Tripoli was inaugurated in January 2020. It is housed on the first floor of the Malliaropoulos estate, which is a listed building of the city and has been given to us by the Episcopacy of Tripoli. It was built in 1861 and is located in the central square of Tripoli, opposite the Metropolitan Church of Agios Vasileios. The visitor can find its entrance at 1 Ethnomartyron Street.
Through relics and artefacts within the museum space, the visitor is guided from the Greek Revolution of 1821, to the liberation after the German Occupation in 1944.