- Facility Rentals
- Log in
The present website www.warmuseum.gr/ ("the Site") belongs to the War Museum ("the Museum") and its use is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Apart from the exceptions expressly referred to (intellectual property rights belonging to third parties, associates and entities), "the Site" contains material which constitutes intellectual property of "the Museum". This material includes, but is not limited to, texts, images, designs, graphics, videos, software applications and services provided.
2) The "Museum" encourages the private use of the content of the "Site" for one’s personal information as well as the use for educational or research purposes. Any use within the framework of a company, an agency or an organisation shall not constitute private use. The reproduction or storage of individual pages or data is allowed only for educational or research purposes, under the strict condition that their origin from the site (http://www.warmuseum.gr/) is mentioned and the names of the authors are stated (provided they are referred to in the site) without any prejudice whatsoever to any relevant intellectual property rights. However, users should be aware that certain files or data might constitute the intellectual property of third parties (associates, entities, organisations, companies, etc.) and so, they are not allowed to be used without permission on the part of such third parties (whose names are probably included in a relevant reference of the "Site").
3) Any storage, reproduction, republication, transmission or distribution of any part of the content of the "Site" for commercial reasons or for any other use which does not fall within the scope of paragraph 2 is strictly forbidden.
4) Any storage, reproduction, republication, transmission or distribution of registered trademarks or service marks of the "Museum" or trademarks of associated entities, displayed on the "Site" is strictly forbidden.
5) The "Museum" declares that it is putting every possible effort, but provides no guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided uninterruptedly, without mistakes and that errors will be corrected.
6) The present website includes references to other websites (links), constructed by other civilians and organisms. These links are provided for the convenience of users, to provide further information. The "Museum" bears no liability whatsoever and in no event provides any guarantee for the contents, the personal data protection policy, the completeness and quality of services and the security of other websites interconnected with the "Site" through "links", nor for the servers through which the "Site" and the other websites are put at your disposal.
7) The personal data inserted by users in order to send electronic messages in the Contact Us of the "Site", will be comprised in the "Museum’s" files, they will be used as efficiently as possible for the provision of services and information to him / her and by no means will they be reproduced or distributed to third parties.
8) The "Museum" will retain the right to modify at any moment whatsoever and without any previous notice the Terms & Conditions of the "Site" and publish them on the present page. For this reason you are kindly requested to regularly visit this page.
9) Before purchasing your ticket, make sure that you have chosen the correct type and number of tickets. After the completion of your transaction, a refund or change in your ticket purchase is not possible. Also, no refund policy exists if your tickets are lost, stolen, or destroyed.
The electronic Shop of the War Museum of (the "Shop") is an online outlet for the sale of products, through the Internet, of the non-profit organisation named War Museum (the "Museum"). The implementation of purchases through the online outlet of the "Shop" (www.warmuseum.gr/) entails full acceptance on your part of the terms referred to herein.
The "Shop" uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol with a 128-bit encryption (the most powerful system so far) for safe on-line commercial transactions. In this manner all of your personal information is encrypted, including the number of your credit card, name and address, so that all this information will not be read out or altered during transmission through the Internet.
The SSL protocol is currently the world standard on the Internet for the accreditation of websites vis-à-vis Internet users and for the encryption of data between Internet users and web servers. An encrypted SSL connection requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting the personal information while in transit. In addition, all data sent over under the SSL protocol is protected with a mechanism which automatically determines whether the data has been altered in transit.
A necessary prerequisite of the commencement of a transaction between us is the notification on your part of some of your personal data. During the ordering procedure you will be requested to give your full name, your permanent address, the address at which you want the products being sold to be sent, the number of your fixed telephone (or any other telephone you want, that will be used to enhance the level of services provided to you), your e-mail address and, in the event you have chosen for your payments to be effected via a credit card, your credit card number and date of expiry.
The "Museum" and the "Shop" corresponding to the URL www.warmuseum.gr/ (the "Site") in faithful conformity with the principles of personal data protection which are provided for by Greek and European laws and by the relevant international conventions shall not proceed to any unfair use nor to any use not previously authorised by you. The "Shop" of the "Site" will in no way disclose, publish, sell or exchange your personal data and information entrusted by you with us. Exceptionally, your personal data may be published by the "Museum", always in conformity with the procedure provided for by law when this is imposed by a Public Authority, a Court, etc.
The users may, at any moment whatsoever, and as long as there is a specific reason, proceed to the change in the personal data that has been communicated by them to the "Shop" (e.g. the credit card number) or even cancel any use thereof by filling in the relevant electronic form.
Modes of Payment
The "Shop" allows the following modes of payment :
1. Cash on delivery
2. By Paypal
Mode - time - cost of dispatch
The "Shop" allows the following modes of dispatch of the products that have been ordered by you to the place of dispatch that has been indicated by you at the relevant cost, as such cost is shown on the relevant pages of the "Shop":
1. Via courier service
2. Via the Hellenic Post (ELTA)
The time of delivery depends on the mode of delivery to be chosen by you. Shipments will be effected on a daily basis except for Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. The order form will mention the expected date of delivery of the items ordered by you. In special cases, especially in orders connected with foreign countries, there may be a delay by reason of the supplier's inability to provide us with the products at the expected times. In such cases a reminder will be sent to the supplier and the client will be kept advised. The "Shop" shall bear no liability in the event of failure to deliver by reason of force majeure (natural disasters, war, political upheaval, etc.).
Prices of the products being sold
All prices indicated include VAT. For non-EU countries, for which no VAT payment is provided for, the relevant cost will be automatically deducted from the final order form through the insertion of the relevant term into the field Country of the Shipping Details section of the Order Form.
1. Force Majeure: If for reasons of force majeure it is not possible for us to deliver to you the products within the predetermined period of time we shall advise you of that via e-mail thus enabling you to declare whether you want, under these circumstances, the completion of your order.
2. Fraudulent use of a client's credit card: The "Shop" assumes the obligation to cover you liability to the Bank that has issued your credit cards (in regard to an amount that arises from the contract for the issue of your credit card) in the event that your card is used by a non-authorised person (fraudulent use of a credit card). This liability shall cover only the cases in which the unauthorised / malicious utilisation of your credit card for purchase transactions at the "Shop" is not due to your own fault or negligence. For this reason you are obliged immediately as you notice the loss of your credit card to advise the issuing Bank so that such card will be cancelled and its use will not be permitted by unauthorised persons. In the event of any fraudulent use of your credit card, the amount that has been debited in your Bank account will be re-credited or reimbursed to you.
4. Law Applicable: All of the transactions you implement through the "Shop" shall be governed by the Greek Law that deals with matters relative to electronic trade and the Courts of competent jurisdiction shall be the Courts in Athens.